(24th edn) 2013
The essential guide for anyone involved with the agrochemical industry, the Executive Review presents a comprehensive global overview,
with succinct profiles of the industry, its innovator and generic companies, products and markets.
In addition to being required reading for any new recruit, this publication also provides an invaluable and compact review of the global industry.
Published in February 2013, it includes financial data for 2012 and the five previous years. The information is presented in a compact,
easy-to-read book or as an Acrobat pdf.
- Estimates of the international agrochemical industry's previous year's results, historical data for comparison and predicted growth rates.
- Profiles of the world's major agrochemical companies, including R&D expenditure, profitability estimates, strengths and weaknesses.
- The company profiles are subdivided into separate discovery and generics company sections (48 profiles in all).
- Major agrochemical country markets including likely growth rate and the regulatory and environmental situation.
- Product data, including sales data by crop and by Mode of Action types. Products are profiled by Mode of Action and by traditional 'chemical' groupings for comparison.
The report is an invaluable reference manual for an industry that has developed rapidly during the past five years.